Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Ben Shapiro Show is Top Notch!


David Swindle

I’m not a talk radio conservative in any shape or form. It’s not that I don’t recognize the talent and important of Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck. Rather, it’s just not my style.

Even when I was a leftist I couldn’t get into Air America when it debuted. There’s something about the medium that just never grabbed me. Both before and after my political turn to the Right I always just drifted more toward the blogosphere and the more intellectual varieties of conservatism rather than the talk radio culture. However, if more talkers were like Ben Shapiro then it would probably be a different story. Ben’s new radio show is fantastic.

And I don’t just say that because Ben’s a friend. If his show sucked then I’d be the first to tell him. But what Ben brings in his show is a sharp wit and an aggressive political analysis. With his take-no-prisoners approach he reminded me of David Horowitz. He’s also funny as hell. Listening to the first program I found myself laughing out loud multiple times in just the first ten minutes. With this new show Ben confirms yet again that he’s one of the most important, effective voices of Generation Y Conservatism.

Listen to the first show here and last week’s show here.

The Ben Shapiro Show broadcasts every Sunday 1-4 PM EST on The Big 810 AM in Orlando, FL. You can also listen online at big810am.com. Please support Ben as the show begins to take off.

No comments: