Sunday, January 15, 2012

Diaspora Jews join the cyberwar


Jewish hacker threatens to publish 30 million Arab email addresses • Hacker by the name of "Hannibal Lecter" says he will publish thousands of Arabs' email accounts daily for the next 55 years • Says he does not believe in publishing credit card information.
Ilan Getnio, Eli Leon and Israel Hayom Staff

The cyberwar between Muslim and Jewish hackers heated up over the weekend when a hacker by the name of "Hannibal Lecter," who claimed to be a "Jew from somewhere in the world," said he has 30 million email addresses and passwords belonging to Arabs, which he plans to publish at a rate of 1,500 per day for the next 55 years.

"Hannibal" directed users to a list of servers containing his bounty. The lists include Gmail, Yahoo and Microsoft email addresses.
In the first of two messages he posted on the website www.pastebin.com, Hannibal pointed out that he did not like what the Arab hackers did:

"Wow .. What do I have to tell you .....

I did not like the sh-t "Arab hackers" did ..

I am very angry about it, Jews were the Holocaust. 6 million died. That's how you behave?

Hell, you have all the territories in the world to live in, what was special in Israel?

Keep at it, things would not be good anyway.

So let's move forward, my name is Hannibal Lecter (yeah right ..) and I am a Jew who lived somewhere in the world.

Well, I have about 30 million e-mails of Arabs.

I intend to publish it every day for 55 years until they're available all the platform.

( 1500 EMAILS+PASSWORDS EVERYDAY )

I do not publish credit cards, bank information and the like. Innocent civilians. Why hurt them financially?

I will destroy them with the online experience.

Want to contact me? Yes yes .. Forget it. (Hannibal@inbox.com)

** Note - Israeli hackers or anyone else in the world are welcome to send me emails+password or other stuff thus unite together and hit the browsing experience of all the Arabs in the world [sic]"

In his second post, he had the following to say:

"Hello world!

I noticed that many Israelis and Jews like the thousands of emails that I published yesterday,

They connect to their mail accounts, changing passwords, began to destroy Facebook to accounts from various sites, with the flag of Israel. That I have to say - I'm proud of you, keep so!

Today I will post 2000 mail accounts and Facebook combined Of Muslims and Arabs from all over the world, go work guys!!

I have f-king 30 milion emails !! every day 2000 emails!!!!

mail contact: hannibal@inbox.com

Enjoy [sic]"

No comments: