- President Jetsetter: Obama outpaces his predecessors in world travel.
- Are you experiencing climate change right now?
- You’ll want to see what Heritage, Bill Clinton, and The Washington Post can all agree on.
- This state has said “No thanks” to Common Core.
- The government is concerned about your diet and your “carbon footprint.”
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Why Freedom Is Everyone's Business
Today at the Supreme Court, some courageous Americans are standing up to Obamacare’s trampling of religious freedom. But outside the Court, the debate rages over the place of this valuable freedom in our lives.
Planned Parenthood put together a graphic to express one argument—that Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood want to “deny their employees access to birth control.” As Heritage expert Sarah Torre explained in our video, nothing could be further from the truth. The companies actually pay to cover 16 different types of contraceptive drugs.
Check out our version of the infographic, which explains what’s really at stake today.
Read the Morning Bell and more en español every day at Heritage Libertad.