What race is jihad terror against innocent civilians again? I keep forgetting. What race are Islamic supremacist attempts to subjugate non-Muslims under the Sharia? I always forget that one, too.
If the ENAR really wants to end "Islamophobia," here's how. They can call upon Muslim individuals and groups to:
1. Focus their indignation on Muslims committing violent acts in the name of Islam, not on non-Muslims reporting on those acts.
2. Renounce definitively, sincerely, honestly, and in deeds, not just in comforting words, not just "terrorism," but any intention to replace Western constitutions (or the constitutions of any non-Muslim state) with Sharia even by peaceful means. In line with this, clarify what is meant by their condemnations of the killing of innocent people by stating unequivocally that non-Muslim civilians, including Israelis, are innocent people, teaching accordingly in mosques and Islamic schools, and behaving in accord with these new teachings.
3. Teach, again sincerely and honestly, in transparent and verifiable ways in mosques and Islamic schools, the imperative of Muslims coexisting peacefully as equals with non-Muslims on an indefinite basis, and act accordingly.
4. Begin comprehensive international programs in mosques all over the world to teach sincerely against the ideas of violent jihad and Islamic supremacism.
5. Actively and honestly work with Western law enforcement officials to identify and apprehend jihadists within Western Muslim communities.
If Muslims do those five things, voila! "Islamophobia" will evanesce!
"ENAR Urges EU Institutions To Recognise Islamophobia As A Form Of Racism," from Bernama, March 26:
KUALA LUMPUR, March 26 (Bernama) -- The European Network Against Racism (ENAR) has called on European Union (EU) institutions to recognise Islamophobia as a specific form of racism. The call was made following ENAR's first of its kind pan-European qualitative survey of Islamophobia, which showed that discrimination against Muslims in Europe is widespread.
Muslims continued to experience discrimination in a range of areas, more specifically in employment, education, and access to goods and services, said ENAR, which represents EU-wide network of non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
According to the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), the ENAR study showed that Muslim women and girls are the most affected and face double discrimination on the basis of both their religion and their gender.
The report also highlighted an increase in hatred against Muslims in Europe manifesting itself as opposition to as well as protests against the building of mosques and damage to Islamic places of worship.
An uninhibited form of racism has also emerged, using freedom of expression and 'white victimhood' as justifications for promoting exclusion and discrimination, according to the report.
OIC Secretary-General Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu concurred with the call made by ENAR, saying that "this is what we have been saying for a long time, that Islamophobia should be recognised as a form of racism and dealt with accordingly".
He said Western leaders need to recognise Islamophobia as a threat to peaceful coexistence and understanding among people.
The OIC has just released its fifth Islamophobia Report, which indicates the rising trends in some national policies, laws, and administrative measures that stigmatise Muslims.