Tuesday, April 19, 2011

NORWAY: MUSLIM TAXI DRIVERS REFUSED ELDERLY JEWS RIDE TO SYNAGOGUE…….


KGS

This story comes to the Tundra Tabloids via the NIJ blog, concerning a 15 year old school girl’s op-ed published in the Norwegian newspaper Aftensposten. She describes the anti-Semitism in the school she attends where she is repeatedly, and rather openly referred to as “the Jew” or “fucking Jew” by her fellow students, as well as an incident in which her elderly relatives were refused a ride by a couple of Muslim taxi drivers because they were heading to a synagogue.

Norway is a petri dish of vile, outlandish anti-Semitic behavior and bitterly irrational anti-Israel hatred. They keep denying that it exists, all the while it rages around them. Please forward this far and wide, and special thanks to the NIJ blog for forwarding this to me. KGS From the Aftenposten:
Jew as an insult

Quite seriously, when will this hatred end?

I am very tired of comments like “fucking Jew” and “end to Jews.” When I told my grandmother that someone said such things to me in school, she was beside himself. I almost thought she would faint. Little did she know how much Jew hatred in Norway has evolved.

“Jew!” Is a frequently used term of abuse. Not only to Jews but to everyone and everything. “Jew,” if you get bad on a test. “Jew,” if you fall short of the goal in soccer.

The other day I was in a Bar Mitzva (comparable to a Christian confirmation), and relatives from several countries came to celebrate. My grandmother’s siblings were too weak to go to synagogue. They went to a taxi and the driver asked where they were going. The man came from the Middle East, and would not take them to the synagogue. They were bewildered, but went to the next taxi. The same thing happened. This is unbelievable!

Little did she know how much Jew hatred in Norway has evolved.

I’m not Jewish, but my dad is. What’s the point of constantly asking me “isn’t your father a Jew?”. Several times I found excuses to go home early from school, because I can not bear to cry in front of others.

One time I did my homework together with two friends. She said “Jew,” one to the other, and she other said “hush, Xxx is sitting here. ” When she answered first, “It does not matter, she knows that I use Jew as an insult.” To those of you that use the Jew, negro, paki, whore, gay, etc. as an insult: Please end it! Believe it or not, people get hurt.

No comments: