Monday, March 18, 2013

A message to Obama before his upcoming visit to Israel…

March 18, 2013
By Gail Tenzer and Nurit Greenger
We have heard that while in Israel this week Obama has invited to meet with a delegation from every university in the country but have excluded and disinvited Ariel university from attending the meeting.
We have also heard that Obama will try pressuring Israel to continue holding off on dealing, seriously, with Iran's nukes…until it is too late and then, in all likelihood, he will blame everyone but himself that Iran has gone nuclear.
Under these circumstances, if I was Benjamin Netanyahu, the newly reelected Prime Minister of Israel, I would tell the visiting United States president the following:

"Mr. President, with all due respect, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran is flipping you off! North Korea is threatening you with a nuclear attack and China is warning you that if you strengthen your defense capabilities against a North Korean attack on USA soil, the Chinese will consider this move a provocation.
Under these circumstances, Mr. President, when no one else in the world is taking you seriously, why, in this hour of extreme peril for my country, I should put my people at risk and listen to you and back off from Iran, consider making and concessions to our enemies and agree to you excluding Ariel university students, their campus is and will always be part of the state of Israel, from attending your speech?
Instead, I would suggest, Mr. President, that you help me, or at least not be an obstacle to me taking defensive measures for my people, on all issues, and thus you continue being in my good graces, considering that when all hells break loose, you may soon have to come to me for assistance!
After all, Mr. President, your policies have isolated your country together with our country in this world, while the Iranians, the North Koreans and the Chinese have expanded their influence even into your sphere throughout Latin America.
If, at the end, you desert us, you will be really alone - and so will we! But, with one major difference: you have somehow managed to go up against, even G-d, while we still have God on our side!
Now, Mr. President, if you will excuse me, my wife, Sara'le is waiting for me for dinner! I look forward to your response to my overture when I return."

No comments: