Wednesday, March 13, 2013

COP: Conquering Health

Conquering Health
 
Testimony on Max International
I normally write about other people's life and their achievements; this essay is about me and the quest to help others.
Early in 2012 I suffered from a fungus rash I have never suffered from before. Since I take the doctor route as last resort, nothing that I bought off the shelf helped to get rid of the rash that caused me great discomfort. So I went seeking for a doctor's diagnose, who, during the visit decided to get a reading of my blood. The results came back letting me know that I have an alarming cholesterol level. The remedy, lose weight, change your diet and EXERCISE and be back, in four months, for another blood test.

And so I did; I changed my food intake, I began walking long distance and the result, I was shedding weight and the cholesterol level came down. All was going well during the first to second month of my new daily routine. Then one day I felt a strange, faint pain in my left leg; that pain developed into such excruciating pain that at time I could not step on that leg. But the obstinate I am, I continued walking regardless of the pain. The desire to reduce my cholesterol level trumped all pain. But the same pain traveled to my right leg and with it I began feeling dizzy. The pain spread all over my body, as if someone was digging deep into my bones. Other symptoms, my hair was falling in chunks and I was getting bald and my nails weakened and broke; now I no longer could take my daily long walk, in fact I could hardly walk and I was miserable.
I felt as if I was attacked, all at once, from all directions; high cholesterol level, pain all over my body, dizziness, hair loss and shabby nails condition. What else could go wrong?
Only a year ago I lost my young sister, 59, to cancer and all I could think was, I am next to go. I will be in a wheel chair I will never be able to walk again. I was scared.

I went back at the doctor's office and he subjected me to more blood tests. His suspicion was that my thyroid gland was dysfunction. Two blood tests later, my thyroid was found to be normal, but the pain, the dizziness and the loss of hair was still on. At all cost I was trying to avoid taking mediation.
Many times, early Sunday, I listen to a radio station where various doctors speak about health. While feeling so bad, one Sunday, one doctor made a statement that the human being body has its natural power to fight sicknesses and diseases. If we eat well and right our natural immune system will be able to fight any attack on the body. At that moment a thought came to my mind that maybe, just maybe, my immune system is off and it needs a boost so it can get rid of all the ailments and disorders that have attacked me.

Now, I thought, where do I go to take care of my immune system?
Two years earlier I met Ronen and Alexandra Brown, who, enthusiastically introduced me to Max International, a company they have started working with as business associates. Max International is a breakthrough company proud of its products that accelerate the content of Glutathione in the human cell; it is a Glutathione accelerator and builder.

Glutathione is a molecule, produced naturally, all the time, in the human cell and is the major factor in recycling all the antioxidants in the body so the body can produce fresh glutathione. When the body suffers from too much oxidants and toxics, the Glutathione is depleted in the body and health problems begin and terrible illnesses erupt. Glutathione is critical in helping the body's immune system to do its job, protect and it is most critical in the body's detoxification system. All the toxins stick to Glutathione molecule and are eliminated. Most important Glutathione HELPS reach peak mental and health functioning.
Mistakenly, when I met the Browns' I did not think I needed to accelerate the content of the Glutathione in my body. More so, I could not see myself selling it, as the Browns' were doing. Out of sheer interest, I participated in a two-day seminar in which I learned about the company, its product and business model. At the end I signed up as an Associate and literally forgot about Max International.
Now, since I was thinking that my immune system is off, I called Ronen and without much explanation of what I am going through I told him I do not feel well and I want to buy some Max products and see if they can help my failing health. Ronen recommended to order 'Cellgevity' and so I did. As soon as the package arrived I started taking extra dose of it. Within one month I felt better. All the pain was gone, the hair stopped shedding but the dizziness, though less, was still a symptom; it disappeared soon thereafter.
Max International Cellgevity
Max International - Cellgevity
My last blood test showed a significant reduction in my cholesterol level and I am no longer in the cholesterol level danger zone. The doctor, impressed, asked me if I stopped eating ice cream; I said no, rather I changed my diet, I walk a lot and I am taking Cellgevity by Max International. The doctor's face had a blank expression, as if he thought I was incoherent. But who cares. I was feeling better and not as a result of taking medicine with harmful chemicals content.
As of this writing, at the age of 65 years old, I have been using Cellgevity for six months and my health ordeal is the past, as if it never happened. I increased my walking to over three miles each day, some of it I even run; I am no longer dizzy, I have no pain, my hair stopped falling and my nails are getting stronger. Is it all due to Cellgevity by Max International? I truly think so. I for one will not stop taking Cellgevity - and now even N-Fuze - so none of what I suffered from attacks me again. I will not allow it, perhaps Cellgevity will not allow it.

I write this testimony essay with the full intention to help as many people as possible, worldwide.
The human being body loses its immune system molecule at the rate of 10% per decade. Without a strong immune system we get sick as inflammation attacks our body and takes over. Cancer is type of inflammation. To avoid the lack of Glutathione and build its content in the cell I suggest to every human being on earth to start taking Max International products, as per advice. You may have not heard of Max Intentional and its breakthrough products, all based on medical research and patented, yet. But five years from now everyone in the world will know about this company and its miracle products and/or be using them. It is not a luxury, it is a must.
Max International N fuze
Max International-N-fuze
If you are interested to learn more about Glutathione, about RiboCeine about NAC, you can contact me through the website.
I am on a mission to help the world become healthier.
Here is one other testimony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7KNY2Aqpeo&feature=player_embedded

No comments: