Sunday, March 17, 2013

Israel's new government coalition cracks are already showing: Livni: Differences Between Bennett and I Runs Deep

I hope the boys in the government know what they are up against.
Livni's arrogance is now oozing, again.  She reminds me of the Democrats here in the USA. In her own way - and so will all the Leftists - she will destroy Israel. I Netanyahu hands over more control of more of Judea and Samaria to the Arab-"Palestinians", as a "gesture", because of the forth coming visit of Obama, I will lose the very little respect and trust I still have for him. This is NOT the Israel I still remember and was sooooo proud of, the one that stood its ground...it is getting weaker and more appeasing, all on the back of its own interests...and Israel's Muslim – and others - enemies smell this weakness and are moving in for the kill!

I do not trust Livni, I do not trust Bennett! Bennett has turned to be a traitor of his own constituents. He is a chameleon.
All that remains is a prayer, because the Jewish human brain ain't working: Alvinu Malkanu, Oh' God, our Lords, please do not let any of this happen! Rachem, HaShem, rachem – Have Mercy God, the Lords - on your children
Much prayer is required with either Livni, Bennett and Lapid in the Israel government!
NG

Livni: Differences Between Bennett and I Runs Deep

HaTnua Chairwoman Tzipi Livni spoke on Saturday about the new government and admitted that she would have preferred a different makeup of parties.
"The differences of opinion between me and the Jewish Home party concerning political issues run quite deep," Livni said on the show "HaMateh" with Nadav Perry.
"I'm going to fight and I'm not ready to give up," she added.

No comments: