* Obama helped removing Mubarak in Egypt by supported Muslim brotherhood - REF: Hillary Clinton's new book
* Obama supported terrorist rebels in Syria, anti-west rebels who support al-Qaida (reference is available):
* Obama moved his navy out of middle east and now Russian are taking control on the mid east:
* “ Washington is doing the unthinkable: empowering Islamic butchers”: "...the rebels [in Libya ]
- contrary to Obama's spin - are not pro-democracy freedom fighters. Many of them are anti-west Muslim fundamentalists who seek to forge an Islamist Libya.
Al Qaeda is in their ranks. Libyan jihadists who spent years in Iraq killing U.S. soldiers form the nucleus of the anti-Gadhafi movement. Hence, Washington is doing the unthinkable: empowering Islamic butchers whose hands are soaked in
American blood. ...Obama's policy contravenes our national interest, is inept, immoral and illegal.." . Ref: http://www.washingtontimes.com/.../print/
* The second time Obama supported anti-west rebels (similar to Libya case): "After Obama supported the demonstrators in Bahrain in 2011 [supported by Iran], Saudi Arabia ....King Abdullah first defied the Obama administration's policy of support for popular uprisings against autocratic Arab regimes on March 14 by sending Saudi troops into Bahrain to prop up the king against the Shiite-led disturbances organized by
Tehran's Lebanese surrogate, Hizballah.....Saudi Arabia king accused US-led diplomacy of giving Tehran a clear field…".. Their message to Washington is that the Gulf nations are now making their own decisions." Reference: Debka.com
* Nobody Predicted What Would Happen in Iraq...Except This Guy [George W Bush]
And, ask the recent ones to stop Obama and Democrats wrong activities even before November.
The Shiite Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki ordered the last two divisions and six mechanized brigades, totaling 50,000, still operational out of his million-strong army, to build a defensive line to save Baghdad and the seat of Iraqi government from the enemy......
DEBKAfile’s military and intelligence sources report that al Qaeda’s march of conquest at incredible speed, while causing havoc and misery across Iraq, is also beginning to mutate from a terrorist assault into an insurgency. It is gathering up a growing following of disaffected Sunnis ready for revolt against the Shiite-led government in Baghdad.
Our military sources found various Sunni militias, who had never before followed al Qaeda - not during the American occupation, or even last year when al ISIS began moving fighting strength from Syria to Iraq - flocking to the ISIS campaign against Nuri al-Maliki.
Wednesday night, the panic-stricken Al- Maliki accused Sunni politicians and army chiefs of “betraying the Iraqi motherland.” He refused to believe that Al Qaeda had been able unaided to conquer northern and central Iraq in a two-day blitz, unless it was the fruit of a long conspiracy carried out between the Islamists and Sunni leaders behind his back. The Iraqi prime minister alleged that the Sunni plotters against the government had provided Al-Baghdadi with intelligence, funds and arms caches ready for his fighters to use.