Friday, June 13, 2014

The Coming Genocide Of Christians Under Obama

SHOEBAT EXCLUSIVE
By Theodore Shoebat
The Muslim jihadists have taken over Mosul, Tikrit, and other parts of Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of people have left, and who do you think is going to suffer the most? Christians.They are going to be slaughtered. Here is a video just recently released showing the anarchy that is flooding Iraq:
View video here

Many mainstream conservatives do not want to talk about this, because it makes Bush look bad, and leftists don’t want to talk about it, because it makes Obama and Islam look bad. At the end of the day the truth is clear: Saddam should have stayed because he was exterminating these devils. The Muslims feel very empowered from Obama’s support of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Al-Nusra Front jihadists, and his support of the Jihad in Syria.
There is a genocide of Christians coming, and it will be done thanks greatly to Obama.
Haitham Jazrawi, an Iraqi pastor, made this revealing fact:
Ninety-nine percent of the Christians have left Mosul
One Christian activist forewarned:
If this continues, Mosul soon will be emptied of Christians… This could be the last migration of Christians from Mosul.
A native Iraqi was able to get his family out of Mosul, but has sacrificed himself and remains stuck in the area:

Christian families are terrified… I was able to make my wife and children leave Mosul, but now I am stuck in the house and can’t move.
Not only is this type of violence happening in Iraq, but in countries like Yemen as well. We just recently rescued a man from Yemen who left Islam and converted to Christianity. He was almost murdered by Muslim militants, who bombarded his home with knives and guns. In his own words:
When I was at school helping with the place, a group of terrorist extremist Muslim’s went to my house at exactly 01:30 PM. They knew I finished work at one, and they knew I had to be in the school bus, so the estimated that I would be home at one and a half. Now this is what my family told me. The men knocked on the door and my mom opened, she saw them and got scared because they were armed, maybe two of them had guns, and the others had knives and daggers. My mom quickly told my dad to come and see what these men wanted. They told him that they were there because of me. They told him that they wanted to kill me because I have converted to Christianity, and that is punishable by death in Islamic law. My dad got really angry and nervous and threatened them that he was going to call the police if they did not leave.
When his mother called the police, they told her that they would only come if she paid them 1000 rials. She agreed and they came over, but they did nothing, because Islam dominates the country and cares nothing about Christians.
We eventually sent Kais to Egypt, but the people who picked him up were terrified because he was an ex-Muslim, and so they through him out of the car. A cab driver picked him up and drove him to a cheep hotel. We tried to send him to Thailand, but he was rejected; we tried South Korea, but we couldn’t find a single courageous church who would accept him; we tried Cambodia, but they rejected him. The only country that accepted him was Sri Lanka. As Kais himself wrote to us, thanking our manager Keith Davies for his monumental actions in rescuing him:
A few days later you told me that Thailand said no, then you say South Korea would do it, then you say day said no , Then China, and they say no too, then Cambodia, what a surprise, NO, then we finally ended up with Sri Lanka which hopefully won’t change their minds.
Thanks a gazillion time Mr. Davies for everything that you did for me, and all the things that you continue to do for me
We have extended into saving Christians in Yemen. Please help us save more Christians.

No comments: