Saturday, January 12, 2008

Definition of a Moderate Muslim

What is a moderate Muslim? According to a dictionary, a moderate is a person who is opposed to radical or extreme views or measures, especially in politics or religion. Yet, majority of the public seem to be struggling with the definition of a moderate Muslim.Perhaps we can make this task easier by defining a radical Muslim and then defining the moderate as an opposite of the radical.

Below is a list of issues that differentiate moderate Muslims from Islamic radicals. Hopefully you can help us grow this list.

I apologize to my readers-today my computer does not want to help me-in order to see this most interesting table please go to: http://muslimsagainstsharia.blogspot.com/2008/01/what-is-moderate-muslim.html

I thank Muslims Against sharia-well done!-Doc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moderate Muslim:
Poll / Definition