Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Muslims aggressively recruiting, converting black youth in poorest DC neighborhoods

creeping 

As Obama’s pick for CIA head, a convert to Islam himself, stated that jihad is a “legitimate tenet of Islam“, this won’t end well. via South East DC Experiencing Surge in Teens, Youth Entering Into Islam.
SouthEastDCExperiencing
In the poorest areas of the nation’s capital, Wards Seven and Eight, where unemployment is in double digits nearing 20%, schools are struggling and there’s a church on nearly every corner Islam is growing at a rapid pace, especially among young males.
“People are looking for a change. They’ve seen the results of what their parents and grandparents have tried. They know about 40-60 years of trying everything else. They don’t want the same things their parents have tried with little success,” Anthony Muhammad, Vice President for the 7th District Citizen’s Advisory Council for the Metropolitan Police Department told the Muslim Link.

“There are five Masjids in Southeast with more coming. Islam comes when all else fails. There are a lot of Muslims here and we’re working hard to teach Islam to everyone.”
Or when Muslims destroy all else.
It’s common to drive down Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue, Alabama Avenue or Benning Road and see young Black men wearing kufis with their pants rolled up expressing their Islamic identity.
At 15, Jabar Rahman, (name changed) was interested in Islam after hearing about it from his 14 –year-old friend. “He told me about Islam and it sounded good. He invited me to go with him to the Benning Road Mosque (Al Islam). I talked to the Imam and he asked me why I wanted to be a Muslim. I told him that I liked what I had learned about Islam and wanted to try it.”
“I want to learn more things, I want to meet more Muslims and I really like fasting for Ramadan,” he told The Muslim Link.
Jabar is a student at Maya Angelou Public Charter School where 8th grade teacher Nasser Muhammad has witnessed the growth of Islam in their students.
“I’ve been here since 2010 and have seen more and more students wearing kufis and rolling their pants up. There is a great influence from their friends who are Muslims and from family members who have returned from incarceration as Muslim. I tell my students that you don’t have to go to jail to be Muslim. That’s a step they can skip.”
Read it all.

No comments: