They wrote that the President's report is "a masterpiece of marketing that shows for the first time the full capabilities of the Obama Administration to spin a scientific topic as they see fit, without regard to the underlying facts."
You can read the scientists' full rebuttal here, and of course Marc Morano is following developments as they break over at Climate Depot.
The President's report is riddled with scientific errors and exaggerations.
Contrary to Obama's report:
- Temperature has failed to rise as computer models predict
- There has been no warming for 17 years
- Sea levels have not meaningfully risen
- There is nothing extreme about today's weather
- Climate is cyclical and largely driven by nature
Every day the facts become clearer and the case for catastrophic man-made global warming becomes weaker.