Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cruel 'Islamophobic Crime' in Staten Island, Solved!

Andrew Bostom

The Staten Island Advance is reporting that a message was left Tuesday (8/22/12) on a reporter's voicemail which (one would hope) solves yet another faux "hate crime" against Muslims, again ginned up by the Hamas front and unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation jihad terror funding trial, the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).
 
The male caller, in a 9:20 a.m. message left on Staten Island Advance reporter Deborah Young's voice mail Tuesday (8/22/12), stated:
Hi, Deborah. This is-I was reading the article about the horrible incident of bacon and Muslims in the park and I wanted to let you know that is not my intention. I had put the bacon there. It was going bad in my trunk and I put it out for the scavengers like the opossums and the raccoons and sea gulls, and I did not intend for that to cause anybody any problems. It was not any (inaudible) anti-Muslim act, and I did not want to offend anybody in way. Thank you and have a good day.
Indeed, notwithstanding the transparent efforts of cultural jihadist groups like CAIR to manufacture evidence of "Islamophobia," bona fide hate crimes in the US, as per FBI statistics, are uncommon, overall, and at least 6-fold (i.e., 600%) more likely to be directed at Jews, relative to Muslims.


Page Printed from: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/08/cruel_islamophobic_crime_in_staten_island_solved.html at August 23, 2012 - 10:01:10 AM CDT

No comments: