August 11, 2014
If you can't trust genocidal terrorists, who can you trust?1. Israel started it:
Want Peace? Send Hamas more concrete now.
It is a "cycle of violence"... which will end if the Palestinians get more power.
- "Look Carefully at Who Started the Current Israel-Hamas Conflict"
- "What drove Hamas to take on Israel?"
- "Legal Acrobatics: The Palestinian Claim that Gaza is Still "Occupied" Even After Israel Withdraws"
- "Is Gaza still occupied?"
- "Gaza is not occupied by Israel under international law - if you actually read international law"
- "Hamas leader admits Gaza isn't occupied"
- "Legitimizing Hamas's War Criminality"
- "Kill 'all' Jews, Hamas TV host urges kids"
- "'We Must Massacre Them': Hamas Politician Says Palestinians Must Kill, Humiliate and Tax the Jews"
- "Deadly Sixth Day for Israel and Hamas"
- "Hamas' mega-attack through Gaza terror tunnels exposed"
- "Why Gaza Doesn't Have Bomb Shelters"
- "Why Gaza doesn't have bomb shelters"
- "Hillary: Hamas Uses Human Shields Because 'Gaza is Pretty Small'"
- "The empty spaces in Gaza"
- "Top Nine Gaza Media Myths"
- "To the Students for Justice in Palestine, a Letter From an Angry Black Woman"
- "The Hamas Threat to the West Is No Different from ISIS"
- "How to Fix It: Ending this war in Gaza begins with recognizing Hamas as a legitimate political actor."
- "The Everyday Antisemitism Project"
- "Western Anti-Semitism Rages Again Beleaguered Israel"
- "Anti-Semitism Rises in Europe Amid Israel-Gaza Conflict"
- "Democrats, Republicans Differ Most on Views of Cuba, Israel"
- "Why Don't More Democrats Support Israel?"
- "Obama's Divide-and-Conquer Strategy on Iran Sanctions"
- "ADL backs down on pro-Obama pledge"
- "Rights Watchdog, Lost in the Mideast"
- "Right Turn: Morning Bits"
- "HRW appoints alleged terrorist to Mideast Board"
- "Human Rights Watch's Ken Roth Goes to Bat for Hamas War Crimes"
- "Is Israel Truly an 'Occupying Power'?"
- "Does the Levy Report Doom Israel?"
- "A Japanese View of the Palestinians"
- "The Illegal-Settlements Myth"
Post a Comment