Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dearborn cops harass man for flying Israeli flags


The vile Jew-hatred in the Muslim community is a crime against humanity. What is utterly contemptible and unforgivable is how this evil is made possible by the sanction of the media, law enforcement and political quislings.

Dearborn Fordson High School principal called the police on me for driving with 2 Israeli flags on my truck Blazing Cat Fur

Dearborn Fordson High School principal called the police on me for driving with 2 Israeli flags on my truck.

Welcome Instapundit Readers!

Update: I have spoken with the reader who sent this in to
me, it is legit. I expect to receive the film footage itself within a
few days. It appears the police consider it “provocation” to drive with
Israeli flags in Dearborn. A VP at Fordson declined comment but did
provide a contact with the district school board, who I have been unable
to reach…
***
“On 9-14-2012, Dearborn Fordson High School principal called the police on me for driving with 2 Israeli flags on my truck.


“The Dearborn police were one car behind me when this student threw a
bottle on my windshield. The police did not stop the student, but
instead stopped me for 30 minutes asking me why I would display Israeli
flags on my truck.”


“The Fordson High principal filed an incident report and so did I.
However, Dearborn police refuse to release either report. Incident #:
12-49143, Incident #: 12-49503.”
In addition, I am a 1988 Fordson High School graduate.
Peace,”
XXXXXXX

 I have the phone no. of the reader  and will verify this incident.












The reader involved in this incident alerted  Niraj Warikoo,
religion reporter for the Detroit Free Press, he dismissed the incident
and accused the reader of “taunting” the students and explained that a
student had merely “spilled” some pop on an Israeli flag.  The reader
involved was driving in front of the high school as it let out. He was
backed up in traffic, a police car immediately behind him. He had
Israeli flags on truck.
When the students began their assault he rolled down his window asking
them to stop. After they pulled him over the police used the rolled down
window as a pretext to accuse him of instigating the altercation.
 While being questioned by the police in front of the high school the
reader received death threats. The police denied hearing them though the
individuals involved were only a few feet away.
From the comments: Rich Vail
“I used to live in Taylor, just to the south of Dearborn. I am Jewish,
and observant, so I wear a yarmulke (the funny little round hat).
Something similar happened to my wife and I as we drove through Dearborn
on our way to the synagogue in Southfield. From that point on, I began
wearing a hat when I left the house.
We moved to MD after 2 miserable years in MI…and I haven't looked back.”

No comments: