Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Can You Hear Me Now?







Some few years ago Docstalk indicated that WMD was transported from Iraq to Syria.  No one believed me and I understood at the time why. I have it on first source reports that indeed there were many trucks, filled with WMD, i.e., chemicals that had been "weaponized" crossing the border into Syria. I will not disclose who or how I obtained this information.  Seems the reports years ago were perhaps accurate?


I understand why individuals years ago hesitated believing this was so-however, having brought an end to a war, our battle filed experience has improved and we actually gained some collaborative information.  Strange why this is not being reported, what possibly could be stopping America from finally publicly acknowledging what so many of us already knew?

The willingness to have politics trump national security is not only astounding, dangerous and foolhardy, it falls next to abdication and dereliction of duty-this is a punishable legal offense. Let the cards finally be laid on the "table" for all to see and for all to judge. Then we will know so much more.

No comments: