Friday, November 22, 2013

British Muslims waging jihad in Syria: "Our aim is to create a caliphate...It wasn't taught to me that Islam is peace and there's no fighting"

Jihad Watch

Click here to view clip
 
"It wasn't taught to me that Islam is peace and there's no fighting." Why not? We are forced to believe that on pain of charges of "hate" -- so how did he happen to miss this all-important lesson?
Pamela Geller has excerpts:
I was already a jihadi [while in the UK] I understood I was on the jihadi path. Where it all began? It began from the book. And I read this and in there you see what jihad is about. I used to be scared of the word jihad, I once went to my sister when I was young I said to her, I saw it in the book and it said fighting. And my sister said to me jihad means what you have in your heart, what you did in your heart.
This is what I was taught. It wasn't taught to me that Islam is peace and there's no fighting.
It is peace but it requires fighting.
The duty of a Muslim is to love jihad.

One of the sayings of the prophet peace be upon him whoever does not go jihad or doesn't even talk about it dies with the characteristic of of hypocrisy.
I am actually a Muslim following the way I should be.
Video thanks to Pamela Geller.
| 12 Comments
del.icio.us | Digg this | Email | FaceBook | Twitter | Print | Tweet

12 Comments

| Leave a comment
does PM Cameron know this or seen it? M
(video) Nasheed: Jihadists & Martyrs will "not be touched by (hell) fire" Bukhari
http://schnellmann.org/nasheed-not-be-touched-by-hell-fire-bukhari.html
''does PM Cameron know this or seen it? M''
It wouldn't make the slightest difference, miriam, whether he saw it, or not.
If a beheaded British soldier on a London street, and the murdering scum who did it standing there quoting from the Koran didn't do it, then a mohammedan saying that jihad means fighting isn't going to.
He would still bleat ''islam is a religion of peace''; unless his own skin, or that of his family, got singed.
Thinking of converting to Islam? Why not just have a lobotomy instead?
I don't believe in any god, but if you god helps us. M
@ #1 miriam rove
Captain clueless David Cameron is an airhead in causa Islam!
Lawyer Steinhoefel, Hamburg (Germany) Al-Quds University, 6. November 2013.
"... These kinds of scenes can be seen regularly at Palestinian universities and elsewhere in the West Bank but Western news organizations strenuously avoid reporting on them."
Islam is fascism
4 Min 8:65 “O Prophet! rouse the Believers to the fight.” 98:7, 3:110 “Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind” (Muslims)
vs. 8:55 “vilest of animals” (kuffar, unbelievers) 98:6
Same concept like "Adolf Nazi" with his Aryan Cult — SUPERmen
vs. subhuman beings (foremost the Jews)
I don't know whether to laugh or cry for this WITLESS boy's soul,Or his brother's for that matter. There are so many young men around the world radicalized by pure evil Imam's, Sheiks, Mullah's. These young disaffected men have NO clue that they are following Satan himself with their actions. GOD is nowhere near or around these stupid misled boys when they are carrying out the sick plans of warped, twisted evil leaders. And WHY is it, that NOT a ONE of them can ACKNOWLEDGE that every single time the UK/US or western countries intervene, it is almost ALWAYS because MUSLIMS were committing evil against other MUSLIMS or it was in retaliation/protection of evil acts perpetrated/planned against us in the west!!!!

No comments: